Conference Features Product Announcements, Guest Speakers, Customers, and More
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smartsheet (NYSE:SMAR), the enterprise platform for dynamic work, announced its annual ENGAGE 2020 conference takes place today. This year’s fully virtual event is bringing together tens of thousands of innovators to discuss how the workforce can not only adapt but thrive in a changing world by becoming dynamic during the keynote, sessions, and more. Watch a livestream of the keynote now at smartsheet.com/engage.
Organizations are dealing with unprecedented disruption this year, including a massive shift towards a new way of working. Instead of going back to work as it was, Smartsheet CEO Mark Mader stated in his keynote that, “At Smartsheet, we believe that to effectively compete and to thrive, businesses must embrace the opportunity to work more dynamically -- to simplify, streamline and integrate how work is initiated, managed, and delivered by their people and by their teams.”
To bring a unique perspective to the conversation around what it means to be dynamic, ENGAGE will feature OZY co-founder and CEO and host of “The Carlos Watson Show”, Carlos Watson, professional British sailor Pip Hare who will set sail in November as a competitor in the Vendée Globe, and globally recognized musician, humanitarian, and activist Michael Franti who will close out the event with a celebration of our Can Do community.
During the keynote, Smartsheet CPO Gene Farrell will reveal several dynamic product announcements including:
- WorkApps is a no-code platform that empowers users to build intuitive web and mobile applications that streamline business and simplify collaboration. With WorkApps, customers can build easy-to-navigate apps in a few minutes using sheets, forms, reports, dashboards, and even external content — all without writing a single line of code.
- The 10,000ft Panel for Smartsheet allows organizations to better prioritize and optimize their entire workforce across projects, teams, and locations. By integrating 10,000ft’s resource and portfolio management platform with Smartsheet’s workflow capabilities, teams can access the full picture of their projects and their people.
- Bridge is an automation engine that does not require code to enable workflow orchestration between platforms and applications. Bridge was designed to be powerful enough to automate complex business processes, but accessible enough to be used by IT and business users to connect an organization's most important business systems.
Smartsheet will also showcase the following enhancements to the company's platform which are available today:
- Document builder gives teams the ability to automatically create custom PDF documents from templates using sheet data that can be downloaded or attached to the appropriate row to keep everything organized in Smartsheet.
- Adding to the platform’s cell formula capability, column formulas now allow a formula to be applied to an entire column and will maintain the consistency and accuracy of data.
- Enhanced proofing capabilities with support for video and Microsoft Office files allowing teams to upload, review, comment, and approve videos and Word, Powerpoint, and Excel files right from Smartsheet.
Catch real-time conference updates by following @smartsheet on Twitter and join the conversation with #SmartsheetENGAGE.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) is the enterprise platform for dynamic work. By aligning people and technology so organizations can move faster and drive innovation, Smartsheet enables its millions of users to achieve more. Visit www.smartsheet.com to learn more.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements that are based on our management’s beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements about Smartsheet’s expectations regarding new products and services, possible or assumed business strategies, channel and partner strategies, potential growth and innovation opportunities, and potential market opportunities.
Forward-looking statements generally relate to future events or our future financial or operating performance. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and can be identified by terms such as “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “potential,” “remain,” “will,” “would” or similar expressions and the negatives of those terms. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to achieve future growth and sustain our growth rate, our ability to attract and retain talent, our ability to attract and retain customers (including government customers) and increase sales to our customers, our ability to develop and release new products and services and to scale our platform, our ability to increase adoption of our platform through our self-service model, our ability to maintain and grow our relationships with channel and strategic partners, the highly competitive and rapidly evolving market in which we participate, our ability to identify targets for, execute on, or realize the benefits of, potential acquisitions, and our international expansion strategies. Further information on risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from forecasted results is included in our filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2020 filed with the SEC on September 4,, 2020. Any forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of this date. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons if actual results differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.