REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Wintermoor Tactics Club – It was hard enough for Alicia at the famed Wintermoor Academy before it erupted into a snowball war. Now her club’s only hope is to transform from nerdy nobodies into fantasy heroes. Unravel a reality-bending mystery. Test your strategic mettle against an avalanche of colorful characters and survive high school with gameplay inspired by tactics RPGs and visual novels. And don’t forget to make friends!
- Bake ‘N Switch – Catch, merge and sacrifice delicious Dough creatures before time runs out! Join a crew of Apprentice Bakers on their journey to learn the unique abilities that set them apart. Get ready to face the Guardians of each World, unlock the story behind The Mould infection, and fulfill your destiny to become a Master Baker. Whether you're a casual party gamer or a couch co-op veteran, Bake ‘n Switch has increasingly challenging dynamic courts for two to four players that will keep you coming back for more PVP, party-brawler action.
- Fight Crab – You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans. Fight Crab is an over-the-top, physics-based, 3D action battle game that combines giant crustaceans, wild weaponry and intense claw-to-claw combat into one absurdly hilarious game. Fight Crab will be available on Sept. 15.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Active Neurons 2 – Available Sept. 16
- Adventures of Pip
- Arcade Archives Gemini Wing
- Arcade Archives CONTRA
- Awakening of Cthulhu
- Bounty Battle
- Caveman Tales
- Death and Taxes
- Deuces Wild – Video Poker
- Doodle Derby – Available Sept. 11
- Firework – Available Sept. 11
- Golf Zero – Available Sept. 11
- Hades – Available Sept. 16
- Her Majesty’s Ship – Available Sept. 15
- Hotshot Racing
- Inertial Drift – Available Sept. 11
- Mushroom Savior
- Office Lovers
- Panda Jump
- Space Robinson
- Super Dragonfly Chronicles
- The Snake King
- Tin & Kuna
- Tomoyo After -It’s a Wonderful Life- CS Edition
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Shadows of New York
- WeakWood Throne – Available Sept. 11
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.