- Netformx VIP Calculator recognized for exceptional innovation
- Solution increases Cisco Partner’s VIP Program payouts through in-depth analysis
- Improves competitive advantage through rebate management intelligence, clarity, and simplicity
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CCWEstimate--Netformx®, a leader supporting the IT solutions lifecycle from pre-sales to renewals for IT solution and service providers, vendors, and distributors, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded Netformx VIP Calculator a 2020 Communications Solutions Products of the Year Award. The award honors exceptional products and services that were brought to market in the last twelve months.
As an integral application in the Netformx pre-sales solution suite, the Netformx VIP Calculator (VIPC) automates the process of keeping up with Cisco’s comprehensive and continuously evolving Value Incentive Program (VIP). During the presales process VIPC automatically analyzes VIP rebates and potential payouts so Cisco partners can forecast their payouts on every opportunity. With VIPC they can quickly calculate their anticipated rebate for a deal and gain insights to maximize deal margins.
The Netformx Application Suite provides innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability through automation, optimization, and analytics. They bring efficiency to the sales lifecycle, including pre-sales, post-sales, and subscription management. Netformx applications help Cisco partners and multi-vendor IT solution providers deliver solutions faster and more efficiently while improving profitability and customer success.
The Communications Solutions Products of the Year Award honors the best, the most innovative and groundbreaking products and services available in the past 12 months.
- Netformx provides innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability.
- The Netformx suite of applications enables IT solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions from pre-sales to renewal, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries quickly and accurately create differentiated, winning multi-vendor designs, quotes, and proposals, while leveraging business insights and analytics to increase productivity and profitability.
“We are delighted that Netformx VIP Calculator has received the Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award. This recognition is a testament to our leadership and our focus on providing innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability.”
Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
“Congratulations to Netformx for being honored with a Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award. Netformx VIP Calculator is truly an innovative product and is amongst the best communications products and services available on the market today.”
Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC
- The Netformx application suite simplifies the quoting and selling of complex IT solutions for improved business results, increased profitability, and accelerated IT adoption.
- Netformx news and articles
Netformx enables partners to design and deliver multi-vendor IT solutions quickly and effectively. It helps the Cisco channel increase revenues and create an improved buying experience for their customers. Developed in close collaboration with Cisco, the Netformx application suite streamlines the sales lifecycle for pre-sales, post-sales, and subscription and renewal management. It grows profit margins by optimizing use of Cisco incentives, promotions, discounts, and rebates. Automation and powerful analytics provide business intelligence and actionable insights that enable partners to eliminate manual work, improve efficiency, collaborate, and achieve better business outcomes and customer success.
Netformx has 2,000+ customers globally including AEC, ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, BT, Cisco, NTT, Insight, Logicalis, Optus, SyCom Tech, Technologent, and Telstra. Our multi-vendor KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Check Point, Juniper, Riverbed, and TrippLite. www.Netformx.com, Twitter, and LinkedIn.