Comporium’s Business Intelligence Offers Data-Driven Metrics for All Size Businesses
ROCK HILL, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#comporiumiscommunity--The digital age is upon us and continues to grow and change by the minute. Whether you’re a small business owner or you’re directly responsible for a Fortune 500 company’s online presence and reputation, it is becoming increasingly difficult to manage corporate profiles in the online and mobile-first landscape. Today Comporium launches its Business Intelligence tool as part of its Business Solutions Cloud Services to help businesses large and small do just that.
A key benefit of Comporium’s Business Intelligence Solutions is that it protects a company’s online profile and listings information from being hijacked, while tracking consumer and employee positive and negative comments that could help or harm its reputation online. Comporium designed the service to help safeguard and manage the online presence of any size company. It is scalable and affordable whether the business is a start-up or a large-scale multi-location corporation.
Specific benefits related to business profile protection include:
- Claim and Lock Down business profile information with major search engines, online directories and mapping/navigation platforms.
- Monitor mentions and reviews from customers and employees about your brand and key stakeholders in your business. Be alerted via notifications and daily digest reporting to your inbox.
- Receive weekly and monthly reporting for your business profile submissions, corrections and synchronizations across hundreds of critical business directory sites and search engines.
- Get real-time access to live-data analysis of your business presence online to make data driven decisions within your organization.
Comporium is now offering its Business Intelligence solutions across all local markets including the Spartanburg/Greenville area, and the South Carolina Midlands. In North Carolina, Comporium is providing this new service throughout the Charlotte-metro area and in and around Transylvania County. Comporium continues to develop its Business Solutions portfolio to include a wide array of business productivity tools and cloud communication services to remain on the cutting edge for their customers. These services include:
- Cloud Voice Solutions – easily and quickly manage your voice solutions via the cloud. In the office, at home or on your mobile device. Location should not be an obstacle to running your business.
- Unified Communication – create efficiencies with all your communication and collaboration tools in one platform/app.
- Security, Video Surveillance & Access Control – Secure your business, employees and customers with state-of-the-art security services all connected in one online/mobile application for all locations.
- Microsoft Teams Voice – enhance the productivity of Office365 by managing your voice and video collaboration in one place.
- Website Build, Maintenance and Hosting – Build a solid doorway to connect your customers to your business online. Manage on-going search engine optimization and secure hosting for your virtual doorway.
Companies interested in learning more about how Comporium’s Business Intelligence capabilities and how the service can benefit them can contact Comporium at 844-317-2537. If you would like a FREE Business Intelligence Snapshot Report on your business, visit https://businessservices.comporium.com/carolinasbi.
Comporium, Inc., headquartered in Rock Hill, S.C., is a diversified, privately held communications company that employs over 1,000 people and provides broadband, TV, voice, wireless, smart home systems and advertising services throughout the Carolinas. Comporium’s ventures include companies providing business solutions, data storage and managed services, smart devices and connected home services, and digital signage. For more information, please visit www.comporium.com.