Customers can now earn 3% on purchases, get early access to sales and more
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced a new consumer loyalty program that lets customers earn rewards on everything they buy on lenovo.com to use for discounts on future purchases – with no minimums, exclusions or blackout dates. The new MyLenovo Rewards program even gives bonus rewards for everyday activities such as posting product reviews, referring friends and family and more.
Customers who sign up for the program will earn 3% back in MyLenovo Rewards on every purchase from lenovo.com – then use those rewards to offset the cost of future purchases. Whether it's a new laptop, tower PC, game controller or mousepad, members get back 3% of the purchase price to use on future website offers, including sale items. MyLenovo Rewards members also get access to special promo codes and are eligible for exclusive Double Rewards offers on selected products.*
It’s easy to join and use MyLenovo Rewards:
- REGISTER – Sign-up is simple and free. A dashboard helps members track rewards, redemptions, etc.
- SHOP – MyLenovo Rewards members see potential rewards dollars (3%) listed for every item on lenovo.com, plus occasional double rewards (6%) deals and early access to select sales.
- EARN – Rewards accrue with each purchase, and members can get extra MyLenovo Rewards simply for completing their profile, reviewing purchases or making referrals to lenovo.com.
- REDEEM – MyLenovo Rewards are redeemable 30 days after purchase, while sign-up and other non-purchase rewards can be used immediately. Rewards can be saved or applied to future purchases automatically and don’t expire for six months.
“Our customers are intensely loyal to Lenovo – they are the heart and soul of our company – and the new MyLenovo Rewards program is a great way for us to say, ‘Thank You’ for that loyalty,” said Carlo Savino, Executive Director, North America eCommerce at Lenovo. “It should also be attractive to new, value-focused customers who’ll see Lenovo as a great place to save money on some of the world’s leading laptops, gaming systems, PC accessories and thousands of other products.”
Interested customers can sign up for MyLenovo Rewards today. Members will receive regular MyLenovo Rewards emails with program updates, new product announcements and special offers. To learn more and sign up for MyLenovo Rewards, go to https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/rewards/. Customers who aren’t yet members will see offers to join the program in their shopping cart and have opportunities to sign up post-purchase, too.
* MyLenovo Rewards apply to purchases made on Lenovo’s public, employee and affinity websites but not at Lenovo Outlet or the LenovoPRO for SMB store. For complete program terms and conditions, visit https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/rewards/terms/.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Weibo and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
David Hamilton, Lenovo
Ph: +1 (919) 908-5153