DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Passenger Information System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automated Passenger Information System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$14 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.6%.
Passenger Information Display Systems, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 21.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.3 Billion by the year 2025, Passenger Information Display Systems will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$521.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$669.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Passenger Information Display Systems will reach a market size of US$599.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Clever Devices Ltd.
- DILAX Intelcom GmbH
- Ermetris Srl
- Eurotech SpA
- GMV Syncromatics
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Infodev Electronic Designers International Inc.
- INIT Innovation in Traffic Systems SE
- iris-GmbH infrared & intelligent sensors
- Passio Technologies
- Postec Technology
- Retail Sensing Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Trapeze Group
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automated Passenger Information System: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automated Passenger Information System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Automatic Passenger Counting and Information System Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Market Poised to Benefit from Growing Urbanization Trend and Consumer Need for Real-time Transit Information
- Global Urban Population in Thousands by Geographic Region for the Years 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050
- Automated Passenger Counting Systems Provide Cost Benefits and Operational Advantages
- Passenger Information Systems Contribute towards Significant Improvements in Passenger Satisfaction Levels
- Growing Significance of Automatic Passenger Counting Systems in Simplifying Public Transportation
- Evolving Expectations of Passengers Drives Demand for Automated Passenger Information Systems for Trains
- Demand for Real-time Schedule Updates and Infotainment Solutions Drives Demand for Passenger Information Systems in Buses and Trains
- Smart Apps Play a Vital Role in Communicating Real-Time Transit Bus Route Info to Passengers
- Real-time Displays: Helping Improve Passenger Information
- Advancements in Public Transport Information Systems Spur Growth
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automated Passenger Information System
- Automated Passenger Counting System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automated Passenger Counting and Information System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automated Passenger Counting and Information System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/122xut
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900