Rankings Revealed at 2019 Finovate Fall New York
FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#FinTechRankings--IDC Financial Insights today announced FIS and IBM top the 2019 IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 and Top 25 Enterprise respectively for the second consecutive year. The 16th annual IDC FinTech Rankings categorize and evaluate technology providers based on calendar year revenues from financial institutions for hardware, software, and/or services. Data is gathered from surveys completed by vendors, as well as original research and market analysis conducted by IDC Financial Insights. Two sets of rankings emerge from this process: IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 and Top 25 Enterprise.
- The IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 represents companies that derive more than 1/3 of their revenue from financial institutions.
- The IDC FinTech Rankings Top 25 Enterprise companies are enterprise/horizontal technology firms that provide products and services across multiple industries and have significant reported revenue in the financial services industry, but less than 1/3 of revenue from financial institutions.
To download the list in its entirety, please visit here.
- ClicktoTweet: Annual FinTech Ranking Winner for Top 100 and Top 25 Enterprise
IDC Financial Insights formally recognized the finalists at an invitation-only reception on the first day of 2019 Finovate Fall New York. The providers featured in the IDC FinTech Rankings supply the technological backbone of the financial services industry, an industry in which IDC Financial Insights forecasts worldwide spending on IT across the globe to exceed $540 billion (USD) by 2022. To learn more about the rankings and IDC's continued coverage of the top global providers of financial technology, please go to https://www.idc.com/prodserv/insights#financial.
"We are honored to once again be at the top of the prestigious IDC FinTech Rankings," said FIS Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Norcross. "Our growth as a company is driven by our success in helping our clients grow by applying leading-edge technology to better run their operations and connect with their customers."
The 2019 IDC FinTech Rankings Top 10:
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- NTT DATA
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Infosys Limited
- SS&C Technologies
- Diebold Nixdorf
- NCR Corporation
- NRI (Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.)
The 2019 IDC FinTech Rankings Enterprise Top 5:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
"The influential technology providers featured on our annual FinTech Rankings represent those organizations most dedicated to understanding the needs of financial institutions today and delivering innovative solutions uniquely designed to serve this market," said Marc DeCastro, research director, IDC Financial Insights. "We are thrilled to shine a spotlight on these providers and help guide IT leaders in strategic decision making as they navigate the vendor landscape."
2019 Real Results Award Winners
IDC Financial Insights also revealed the winners of the 2019 Real Results Awards, recognizing IT providers that have enabled a genuine, measurable, and future-enabling change at a client financial institution (bank, capital markets firm, or insurer) in the worldwide financial services industry. Fiserv was named the 2019 Overall Winner for its submission, "Back Office Payment Platform Consolidation at Hellenic Banc."
Additional winners include:
- Ant Financial: Digital Trust and Stewardship; "Supply Chain Collaboration Network for MYBank"
- Fiserv: Efficiency & Agility; "Back Office Payment Platform Consolidation at Hellenic Bank"
- GFT: TIE- Trade & Treasury; "Limit Management & Risk Distribution at Deutsche Bank"
- Infosys Finacle: Payments; "Launching 'Paytm' Payments Bank"
- Intellect Design: TIE – Trade & Treasury; "Trade & Treasury Consolidation and Simplification at WestPac"
- nCino: Lending; "End-to-End Commercial Lending at TD Bank"
- Ping An: Omni Engagement; "Launch of 'Smart Fast Claim' Service to the Insurance Industry"
For additional information about the IDC FinTech Rankings, please contact Sarah Murray at 781-378-2674 or email@example.com. Reports are available to qualified members of the media. For information on purchasing reports, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; reporters should email email@example.com.
About IDC Financial Insights
IDC Financial Insights assists financial service businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. Staffed by senior analysts with decades of industry experience, our global research analyzes and advises on business and technology issues facing the banking, insurance, and securities and investments industries. International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology market. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world’s leading technology, media, research, and events company. For more information, please visit www.idc-fi.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-620-5533. Visit the IDC Financial Insights Community at http://idc-insights-community.com/financial.