Ecommerce company unveils a new product allowing B2C merchants access to its Payments and Risk solution and kicks off learning series to help brands build success in 2020 and beyond
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#ecommerce--Digital River, the most experienced global ecommerce enabler for established and fast-growing brands, celebrated Q2 with its biggest product release to date, continued growth in partnerships and new customers, as well as an outreach campaign intended to enable more brands to embark on their direct to consumer journey and accelerate global growth.
Digital River’s new B2C LINK cartridge is now live on the Salesforce Marketplace, allowing Salesforce B2C brands to integrate Digital River’s Payments & Risk solution into their commerce platform to accelerate global expansion. This means mid-market to enterprise-level brands selling direct to consumers can keep their platform of choice and rely on Digital River’s expertise to handle back office functions with a single solution.
“We believe brands should focus on what they know best – their products and their customers,” explained Digital River CEO Adam Coyle. “Our new LINK cartridge helps brands to confidently enter new global markets, build the experience they want for their customers, and have peace of mind knowing that we are here to handle the complexity of taxes, payments, fraud and compliance with a solution that fits easily into their ecosystem.”
More Brands, New Stores
The second quarter brought new implementations of Digital River’s back of office Payments and Risk solution for ecommerce brands including:
- Red Giant, owned by Maxon Computer, and offering software solutions for broadcast, film and visual design, has launched its ecommerce stores in four countries using Digital River’s solutions through an API integration with its own internal commerce systems.
Innovation for Ecommerce Success
- Simplified Payments Enablement – Digital River rolled out a new payment integration for customers called “Drop-in”. It offers our customers a fast and easy way to add new payment methods to their ecommerce stores. With Drop-in, ecommerce merchants can quickly enable localized payment methods and begin accepting payments on their websites with little or no customization, allowing them to stay up to date with changing customer expectations.
- New and Improved Documentation – Digital River has released new and improved documentation surrounding our APIs and how to use them to implement back office capabilities. This documentation can be accessed directly on our website.
Ecommerce live event series – Digital River created a masterclass series of live and on-demand events designed to help merchants learn more about selling on a global scale, as well as how to navigate retail disruption by building a strong direct to consumer channel. To date, Digital River has brought together more than two dozen of the industry’s best ecommerce experts to share best practices and insight on topics ranging from payment optimization, global localization, customer acquisition strategies, and more.
- Commerce Passport – Explore Your Options, Unlock Your Opportunity. Dates and registration information here.
- Uncertainty into Opportunity – Build a D2C Defense Against Retail Disruption. Information here.
“Businesses need to be flexible in 2020, it’s important to future-proof your brand by staying on top of the digital transformation we’re seeing in ecommerce,” said Ted Rogers, chief marketing officer for Digital River. “We’ve designed a learning series that will help companies understand their opportunities for growth in global ecommerce, and we’ve leveraged our expertise as well as that of our partners and clients to help other brands thrive in a time of disruption by leveraging a direct to consumer channel.”
Building a Community
Digital River is constantly working within our partner ecosystems to bring customers best-of-breed solutions for their ecommerce stores. We work closely with top system integrators to ensure our solutions are seamlessly integrated into your technology stack. In Q2 our community grew with 11 new integration partners:
- Astound Commerce
- Blue Acorn iCi
- Box UK
- FACT Software
- Krish TechnoLabs
- Modern Tribe
Share the knowledge
Be sure to listen in to Commerce Connect, Digital River’s podcast showcasing the brightest minds in ecommerce who share their journey to success. Available wherever you get your podcasts.
Salesforce, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Digital River
With 25 years' experience, Digital River has mastered the ins and outs of global ecommerce. Established and fast-growing brands alike rely on our flexible, API-powered solutions to sell direct to their customers, whether they live around the corner or around the world. Our modular platform, global expertise, and advanced partner ecosystem lets brands focus on creating seamless buyer experiences, while we work behind the scenes to manage orders and fulfillment, process payments, mitigate fraud, and handle taxes and compliance on your behalf. Brands benefit from our unique business model, expertly designed to help brands accelerate global expansion, grow revenue, and protect their business from risk.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details, visit https://digitalriver.com.
Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks, registrations or copyrights of their respective owners.
Twitter Tags: #ecommerce, #headless, #B2C @DigitalRiverInc
Director, Corporate Communications