The top early DJI deals for Black Friday, featuring DJI Spark, Osmo & Mavic series drones sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our review of the top early DJI deals for Black Friday, including offers on DJI Osmo, Spark & Mavic. Check out the best deals listed below.
Best DJI Deals:
- Save up to $470 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save on DJI Mavic & Spark drones, Osmo action cameras, gimbals & VR goggles at DJI.com
- Save up to 48% on a wide range of DJI Mavic, Spark & Phantom drones at Walmart - click the link to check the full range of DJI drones and accessories on sale now at Walmart
- Save on DJI Spark drones at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
Best DJI Mavic Deals:
- Save up to $300 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, Mavic Air 2 & bundles at Amazon
- Save on the DJI Mavic 2, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2 & more at DJI.com
- Save up to $300 on the DJI Mini & more top-rated DJI Mavic drones - check the latest deals available now at Walmart on the Mavic Pro, Mavic Air & Mavic 2 Pro, including bundle deals
In need of some more deals? Click here to see the entire selection of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday sale and click here to check out Amazon’s live holiday deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
As the industry-leading brand for camera drones, DJI has quadcopters for casual, enthusiast, and professional use. The Mavic series is their most popular consumer drone line for aerial photography, featuring the Mavic Mini, Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, and Mavic Pro 2, all of which are equipped with hi-res cameras, 3-axis gimbals and up to 30 minutes of flight time. For a truly compact and lightweight drone, the DJI Spark allows gesture control and captures high quality photos despite its small size.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)