Strengthens its channel-first commitment with appointment of veteran security leader Faraz Siraj as vice president of channel sales
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Incydr--Code42, the insider risk detection and response leader, today announced that it is revamping and formalizing its channel program with a “channel-first” go-to-market strategy for the Code42 IncydrTM product. A data risk detection and response solution, Incydr helps organizations identify and act on the greatest indicators of insider risk to their data and mitigate exposure from data exfiltration.
As part of its move to expand its channel programs and execution, Code42 has named security veteran Faraz Siraj as its vice president of channel sales. Faraz will work to grow Code42’s channel partnerships as well as educate channel partners and their customers about the increasing importance of insider risk management strategies.
The data protection mandates of collaborative and fast-paced organizations are evolving. In line with those changes, Incydr does not focus on data classification or privileged access to determine risk, nor rely on blocking to stop file activity. Instead, Incydr protects files from exfiltration by watching all data, vectors and users, and creates consequences for data exfiltration. This upstream approach assumes positive intent, lets teams collaborate and allows security teams to focus on actual cases of risk – not normal business operations.
“Today, the security postures of many organizations are heavily focused on external threats even though insiders are involved in two-thirds of data breaches. Recent analyst predictions validate that insider threats will increase in 2021 as collaborative and remote work stay for the long term,” said Joe Payne, Code42’s president and CEO. “The time is now for security postures and budgets to shift and be more balanced between external and internal threats. Code42, with Faraz on board, is ready to lead that market shift through the power of the channel.”
Code42 is committed to ensuring its partner community is supported, engaged and armed for success. Faraz will help further define Code42’s channel-first strategy, craft channel programs, and grow relationships with existing and new partners as they incorporate Incydr into their security stacks. Faraz brings a strong security background to his role at Code42. He previously led channel businesses for RSA Security, Cisco’s Security Organization and ThreatQuotient. His experience and track record reflect his ability to understand and grow channel partner businesses within the dynamic security landscape.
“Incydr serves as a valuable addition to channel partners’ portfolios and offers a complete security solution with integrations to SOAR, SIEM, PAM and IAM platforms,” said Siraj. “Code42’s expansion of its channel program signals its commitment to the channel as well as the important role the channel will play in the company’s future growth. This is an exciting time to be with Code42.”
As Code42 grows its channel program and makes deeper inroads in the insider risk detection and response market, it has reached a number of significant milestones. Code42:
- Is on pace to grow Incydr over 170% from year-end 2019 to year-end 2020.
- Advanced its Incydr solution as noted by TechRadar Pro, “For large organizations with a lot of employees that need to protect their intellectual property, Incydr by Code42 would be an indispensable tool to have.”
- Continues to expand its technology partnerships with leaders like Palo Alto Networks, and Exabeam, giving SOAR and SIEM users a complete view of their internal and external data exposure landscapes.
- Earned a number of industry awards for its innovative insider risk capabilities, including a CyberDefense Magazine InfoSec Award for Best Insider Threat Detection and a Cybersecurity Excellence Award for Best Insider Threat Solution, among other awards.
- Visit code42.com to learn more about our award-winning Incydr data risk detection and response solution.
- Take a spin through an interactive demo of Incydr in our free sandbox environment.
- Want to join Code42’s partner program? Apply today.
- Join the conversation with Code42 on our blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Read our book, Inside Jobs: Why Insider Risk is the Biggest Cyber Threat you can’t Ignore.
Code42 is the leader in insider risk detection and response. Native to the cloud, Code42 rapidly detects data loss, leak, theft and sabotage as well as speeds incident response – all without lengthy deployments, complex policy management or blocking employee productivity. With Code42, security professionals can protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. Backed by security best practices and control requirements, Code42’s insider risk solution can be configured for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI and other regulatory frameworks.
More than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education, rely on Code42 to safeguard their ideas. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and backed by Accel Partners, JMI Equity and Split Rock Partners. Code42 was recognized by Inc. magazine as one of America’s best workplaces in 2020. For more information, visit code42.com.
© 2020 Code42 Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Code42, the Code42 logo, and Incydr are registered trademarks or trademarks of Code42 Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.
Public Relations Principal, Code42