Free one-day events feature top thought leaders and global Process Mining innovators
MUNICH & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Celonis, the market leader in Enterprise Performance Acceleration software, today announced speakers for its first-ever Superfluid World Tour, an eight-city event roadshow that brings together Process Mining experts and industry leaders with professionals to share insights, learn best practices, and engage with Celonis’ award-winning Intelligent Business Cloud platform.
- Al Gore, Former Vice President and Chairman, Generation Investment Management - San Francisco
- Tom Davenport, Author, Professor and Harvard Business Review Contributor - US events (Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco).
- Matthias Horx, Future Institute, German think tank for trend and future research - Cologne, Germany
- Christian Baudis, digital entrepreneur, futurist and former head of Google Germany - Munich, Germany
- Rob Koplowitz, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester, digital process automation and artificial intelligence - London, UK
Customer Speakers: Just some of the customers sharing their stories of Process Mining success include Adidas, Lockheed Martin, Merck, GE Healthcare, Uber, Dell Technologies, BD, Deutsche Telekom, Innogy, Siemens, Comcast, Sysmex, Saint Gobain, and Plansee
Where & When:
- Atlanta: October 22
- New York City: October 24
- Frankfurt: October 29
- Chicago: October 30
- Cologne: November 5
- Munich: November 12
- San Francisco: November 14
- London: November 19
Register for free: https://www.celonis.com/superfluid-world-tour
Celonis (www.Celonis.com) is the New York-and-Munich-based leader in Enterprise Performance Acceleration software. Built on the process mining technology it pioneered, its Intelligent Business Cloud helps organizations to rapidly remove operational friction to become a superfluid enterprise. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, Citi, Airbus, and Vodafone rely on Celonis to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and extraordinary customer experiences.
Communications Manager, Celonis
615 305 2986