Comparison of the best early Sonos audio deals for Black Friday, including all the latest savings on Sonos One speakers and Sonos Beam soundbar
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top early Sonos soundbar and speakers deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring all the top Sonos Beam and Sonos One deals. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Sonos Deals:
- Save up to $97 on a wide range of Sonos Speaker Sets at Sonos.com - save on a combination of Sonos One SL, Sonos Move & Sonos Beam & Arc surround sound and entertainment set-ups
- Shop the latest Sonos speakers & home theater including the Sonos One SL Smart Speaker & Sonos SUB at Walmart
- Save on Sonos One, Move, & Play wireless speakers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated Sonos smart speakers
- Save up to $19 on Sonos One & Sonos One SL speakers & speaker sets at Amazon
- Shop the latest Sonos One SL & Sonos One Smart Speakers at Sonos.com - check the latest deals on Sonos
- Shop the latest Sonos Move Smart Speaker at Sonos.com - check the latest deals on the durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening
- Save on Sonos soundbars at Amazon - check the latest prices on the best-selling Sonos Beam and more top-rated Sonos soundbars and TV speakers
- Shop the latest Sonos wireless speakers and soundbars at Sonos.com - check the latest deals on the top-rated Sonos One, Move & Five speakers
- Shop the latest Sonos home theater speakers including the Sonos Arc, Beam, Sub, Entertainment & Surround Sets at Sonos.com
- Save on Sonos home theater systems at Amazon
- Check out the full range of Sonos speakers, soundbars & home theater on sale at Sonos.com
Interested in more deals? Click here to check out the entire range of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to see Amazon’s live Black Friday-worthy deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Sonos One is one of Sonos’ most popular smart, Bluetooth speakers. It delivers high-quality sound and is voice-command enabled using Alexa or Google Assist. You can also connect your Sonos One to your smartphone and control the speakers through the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay2. If you want true stereo sound, you can pair your Sonos One up with another Sono One or a Sonos One SL. You can even pair up two Sonos One speakers with your Sonos Beam soundbar for your very own surround sound setup.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)