Our review of the best early hoverboard deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring the latest offers on self-balancing scooters & all-terrain hoverboards
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our guide to the top early hoverboard deals for Black Friday 2020, together with all the latest discounts on Gotrax, Razor, Swagtron & more. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Hoverboard & Electric Scooter Deals:
- Save up to 61% on a wide range of hoverboards & self balancing scooters at Walmart - including deals on best-selling self-balancing scooters starting at as little as $89
- Save up to 51% on a wide range of self-balancing hoverboards and electric scooters - including best-selling hoverboards on sale from as little as $99 at the GOTRAX online store
- Save up to 35% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon - check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save $102 on the best-selling Hoverfly Ion hoverboard - this top-rated hoverboard has a powerful DUAL 200-watt electric engine and runs 4 miles on a single battery, on sale now at GOTRAX.com
- Save up to 36% on Razor Hovertrax hoverboards at Walmart - this best-selling self balancing scooter is on sale now
- Save up to $100 on Segway self-balancing transporters & scooter at Walmart
- Get the top-rated Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard for $99 - this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and is on sale now at GOTRAX.com
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of electric scooters at Walmart - including deals on Hover-1 Pioneer Electric Scooters and Pulse Revster 12V Electric Scooter
- Save up to $300 on Segway Ninebot & miniPRO transporters and electric scooters at Amazon
- Save up to $70 on Razor hoverboards & electric scooters at Amazon - deals available now on a range of Razor self-balancing scooters
- Save up to 24% on Swagtron hoverboards & electric scooters at Amazon
Interested in more deals? Click here to access the full range of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday sale and click here to check out Amazon’s live Black Friday-worthy deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
According to Reuters, the hoverboard market is set to reach $2.3 billion in the United States by the year 2025. Segway has been around in the business for a long time as it has been producing self balancing two wheel transporters since 1997. Razor is also a key player in the self balancing scooter industry. GOTRAX creates adult and kid hoverboards while Go Kart produces hoverboard attachments called HoovyKart. Other companies like Swagtron also takes part in manufacturing these all terrain devices that are sold in the US market.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)