Virtual Event Unites Customers and Partners to Discuss the Impact of Digital Experience on the Next Normal and Highlight Key Innovations in the Industry
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aternity®, the enterprise-class Digital Experience Management Company™, today announced Digital Experience Now 2020, a virtual event that brings together enterprise business and technology leaders to discuss how to scale digital workplaces for the “next normal” and beyond. The summit will take place October 28-29, 2020 and digital experience professionals can register to attend this free event here: https://www.dxnow.live/virtualsummit/begin.
“Remote and hybrid work is here to stay, making it mission-critical for organizations to proactively plan for the future of the digital enterprise,” said Bill Hewitt, President & CEO, Aternity. “The global shift to remote work has shown that digital employee and customer experiences can thrive at scale but only if technology leaders adapt their processes and infrastructure to ensure engagement and seamless operations. Digital Experience Now 2020 brings together innovators in the space to help organizations understand the significant impact these transformative initiatives can have on the future of work.”
The Digital Experience Now 2020 agenda is packed with interesting sessions led by some of the top digital workplace pioneers, including IBM, Intel, Forrester and 451 Research. They will provide insights into how employee experience has reshaped the digital transformation agenda, as well as tips on how to build an effective digital workplace. The full lineup of speakers and topics is listed below and can also be viewed here.
- Bill Hewitt, President and CEO, Aternity: Managing Digital Experience for the Next Normal
- Amy Edmondson, Professor of Leadership and Management, Harvard Business School: Human and Management Challenges of the Next Normal
- Jon Hodgson, Principal Scientist, Aternity: Translating IT Monitoring into Human Experience
- Fernando Castanheira, CIO, Aternity and Marc Catalano, Assistant Vice President Client Technology Services, John Hancock Life Insurance: How to Mobilize Your Remote Workforce
- Marco Gianotten, CEO, Giarte and Peco Karayanev, Director of Product Management, Aternity: You Had Me at Hello: Experience Level Agreements as the New Normal
- Carl Helling, VP, Global Strategic Accounts, Aternity and Mark Robinson, Senior Director, Global Strategic Accounts: Transforming End User Computing
- Stephanie Hallford, Vice President of the Client Computing Group and General Manager of Business Client Platforms, Intel: How to Leverage Modern Application and Hardware for Visibility into the Employee Experience
- Conner Forrest, Senior Analyst, Workforce Productivity & Collaboration, 451 Research: What Everyone Gets Wrong About the Employee Experience
- Dennis Perpetua, CTO, Digital Workplace Services, IBM: Service Desk Automation to Empower the Digital Workplace
- Andrew Hewitt, Analyst, Forrester Research: The Future of Work Is Hybrid: How to Optimize Your Strategy, Culture, and Technology for the New Normal
- Dion Hinchcliffe, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research: The CIO Agenda in a Post-Pandemic World
Digital Experience Now is the premier business conference for digital experience professionals. If you’re interested in learning about how consistent digital experiences empower organizations to increase productivity, retain talent and, ultimately, delight customers, register for the virtual summit here: https://www.dxnow.live/virtualsummit/begin.
Aternity, the leader in Digital Experience Management, transforms the employee experience in the digital workplace, with enterprise-scale analytics for every application, all transactions, any device, and all users. The Company’s AI-powered visibility and self-healing control help IT optimize business application performance to improve employee productivity and customer satisfaction, mitigate the risk of IT transformation, and drive down the cost of IT operations. Aternity is a Thoma Bravo backed company, headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with offices globally. Learn more at Aternity.com.
Aternity and any Aternity product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Aternity, LLC. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
fama PR for Aternity