Black Friday experts share the best early surround sound, receiver & home theater sound system deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top early home theater & surround sound system deals for Black Friday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Bose, LG, Yamaha, Samsung, Marantz, JBL, Denon, JBL, Vizio & Yamaha receivers, soundbars & home theater sound systems listed below by the deals team at Retail Egg.
Best Home Theater deals:
- Save up to 50% on surround sound home theater speaker systems & receivers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated surround sound receivers and sound systems from Bose, Sony, Sonos, Vizio, LG, Samsung, JBL, Logitech, Marantz & Denon
- Save up to $200 on Sony home theater surround sound systems, receivers & speakers - at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Vizio surround sound home theater systems, soundbars & subwoofers - at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Marantz receivers & amplifiers at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on home theater Dolby surround sound systems from Marantz
- Save up to $500 on Denon receivers, turntables and surround sound systems at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated Denon receivers such as AVR, HEOS Link, & DRA
- Save up to $180 on Sony, Yamaha, Denon & Pioneer receivers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated receivers from trusted audio brands
- Save on select speakers, receivers & home theater surround sound systems - at Guitar Center
- Save up to $118 on Sonos Connect & Playbase audio receivers & home theater systems at Amazon - check live prices on top of the line Sonos receivers and home theater systems
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Home theater systems envelop the living room with full surround sound, greatly enhancing movies and TV shows for the entire family. At its core is the home theater receiver, which connects all peripherals of the sound system to the TV and other electronic equipment, forming a central control device. Denon, Marantz, Onkyo and Yamaha are some of the most popular brands in the home theater market.
What do shoppers need to know about Black Friday deals? Black Friday deals present holiday shoppers an early opportunity to save on gifts and other products post-Thanksgiving. Retailers typically place considerable discounts on a variety of items during this annual event. Last year, toys were offered with an average discount of 31%, based on findings released by Adobe Digital Insights.
Black Friday sales continue to trend towards online channels and away from brick-and-mortar retail stores. In 2018, the total revenue generated from online sales rose to $6.22 billion, which is 23.6% higher than the total the year before (CNBC).
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)