DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3rd Annual Real-World Data and Life Science Analytics Congress" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
While the 2nd annual Congress had discussions on accelerating the adoption of Real-world Evidence within the industry while understanding the capabilities of newer technologies for evidence generation, the 3rd Annual will focus on how the insights derived from real-world data, as well as acknowledgement of the effect the insights can have on improving decision making and patient consideration both internally and by regulators, doctors, and payers.
- Learn how the adoption of real-world evidence can be accelerated across the pharmaceutical industry
- Explore capabilities of using Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in taming scientific research
- Understand the impact of innovative real-world evidence partnerships for better data
Our aim for the 3rd Annual Real-World Data and Life Science Analytics Congress is to unite all stakeholders to see how to use conventional informational indexes and layer that in with innovative analytical techniques and new working models.
- To explore capabilities of using Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in taming scientific research
- To understand the impact of innovative real-world evidence partnerships for better data
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3rjzk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900